Skip to main content

Dear Sushant ,You are missed 💔

 It's been year that our beloved actor Sushant singh Rajput has passed away .Let me take a moment to revisit that day when I got the news of sudden unfortunate demise of supremly talented actor Sushant singh Rajput .              I remember it was 14th June around 1'0 clock at noon when I was watching something on my phone and suddenly I got a whatsapp forward that stated that Sushant singh Rajput has commited Suicide .In the first stance ,I didn't beleive ..I thought It is just a fake news circulated by someone as a part of mischief but Unfortunately It appeared to be true .I was hoping that it turns out to be false but it didn't .Firstly to be an honest ,I was never an ardent viewer of his any of his work ..it just that I used to watch some random scenes of his show whenever I would change the channel .Yes,You are right I am talking about Pavitra Rishta .Later on ,He left the show and became a part of dance reality show called jhalak .I watched him there and I have to say that he was terrific dancer .I have always said that he is fabulous as a performer while he was working in his tv show ...I was happy when I got to know that he has landed on films ..I beleived that his acting talent got justice ....He proved it there that he had an immense calibre as an actor which most of the actors of present time lacks . But ,I don't know what happened to this great performer that claimed his life .            If one go by his personal interest ,He is not just an actor but a great intellectual mind which takes interest beyond films .He loves astrophysics ,telescope , philosophy ,mathematics ,cricket and many more .He was a keen learner ..He liked to learn everyday ..His thoughts are so enriching in its approach .I personally feel that he was extra ordinary in the field of acting because mostly actors have made this place a glamour area lacking the soul purpose of being creative . After Aamir Khan ,Sushant was the one who took care of the soul purpose of film making ..We need such gems .I hope that our Cinema industry gets such talent in future as well .                        IN NUTSHELL,I would like to give my heartfelt tribute to such incredible soul who thoughts stands struts and shine on skyhigh . It is so sad that to know that justice is still not served and I hope and pray that God will pave the way for his justice because such incredible people are rare in the world with such unique combination .Dear Sushant ,You will always missed .                                   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A love letter to the year 2023 💌

Its so obvious that when a year is passing then its defintely a flow of emotions ,mixed feelings of keeping something with you and the idea of letting it go gives you euphoria packed with dichotomy .      Well ,Talking about the year 2023 ,Its been a good year with lots of ups and downs in my mental and  physical state . Looking back to the start of the year ...I find how things changes and how fast the day and night changes ... Those changes really put you through some amazing experience which you want to keep close  forever because you know that whatever the experience is be it good ,bad or ugly ...you can't create it again ..Every year gives you some moments of nostalgia ,some moments that you want to repeat again  ,while some moments you never want to visit ...A reflection of year gives you insight about how you were in the start of the year and what a year changes in your inner self nd in your sorroundings . I think that life is a beautiful journey mix...